Welcome to Glenn's Blog!

Here I will periodically post random thoughts and stories about what's going on in my life and the world around me. As if anyone cared. But seriously, you've found your way here, so hopefully you will enjoy at least some of what I have to say, even if you aren't entirely interested in it. At the least, it should be a good way to waste time.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Technology Unlimited

As I sit in the lobby of the Brittannia Hotel in Wolverhampton, England, I can't help but be amazed at how much technology has grown since I was a kid. I'm typing on an iPod touch, specifically the one I found in a seat cushion at the Arden Fair Mall. Imagine! Being able to check email and Facebook and blog from a little device that fits in the palm of your hand. All wireless. All free. Gotta love technology. Well today it's off to explore the city, check out the art museum and city park, and maybe do some shopping. More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Since it is all free, aren't you supposed to post lots of comments for us poor folk who can't go on fancy overseas trips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously you've never tried typing long notes on an iPod...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously, since I am not so lucky as to have found one at them mall.

    ReplyDelete