Welcome to Glenn's Blog!

Here I will periodically post random thoughts and stories about what's going on in my life and the world around me. As if anyone cared. But seriously, you've found your way here, so hopefully you will enjoy at least some of what I have to say, even if you aren't entirely interested in it. At the least, it should be a good way to waste time.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Mobile Presence

As I was wandering around San Francisco these past few days, it occurred to me that it would be fabulous if there was a way to post blogs while on the go, from my smartphone. You'd think there was an app for that. But alas the only ones that exist are independently created ones by persons who must not know what they're doing, for the plethora of one star reviews on these suggest that they are a worthless waste of money.

Anyways. I have long lamented to myself and sometimes publicly on here that I don't post enough. Now that I've figured out how to do this using email, maybe that will change. So here's to my first smartphone post!

No comments:

Post a Comment