Welcome to Glenn's Blog!

Here I will periodically post random thoughts and stories about what's going on in my life and the world around me. As if anyone cared. But seriously, you've found your way here, so hopefully you will enjoy at least some of what I have to say, even if you aren't entirely interested in it. At the least, it should be a good way to waste time.

Monday, January 13, 2020

Vacation Time

I realize this is my first post of the year, or if you are one of those "glass half empty" people, my first post since last year, but I've been terribly busy doing absolutely nothing of consequence. So, therefore, it is time for a vacation.

I'm currently a board the Carnival Inspiration in Long Beach, about to embark on a four-night journey to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. This was sort of my Christmas present to myself, and incidentally the first time I've ever traveled as a solo cruiser. So it should be interesting.

I've been onboard for about two hours now, and we just got the OK to go to our staterooms. While waiting i've had lunch at Guy Fieri's burger bar, and my first tropical drink to start the trip off right. Now I suppose I will relax a little bit before we have the obligatory Muster drill. And then we're off!

See you on the ocean. Or. I guess. Back on land. At the end of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment